As a systems administrator, I would like a more robust set of email handling tools so that I have the ability to do such actions as:
- Disable POP/IMAP access for specific email accounts
- Logging that allows a sys-admin or end-user to view the last 10 logins with date, service name, and IP address
- Expanded email filter actions, including setting a specific subject prefix matching a set of rules.
- Ability to set a custom threshold for each user about marking email as SPAM and move those emails to a spam filter (instead of the auto-delete spam that exists currently)
As a sysadmin, I would like to have more possibilities for email handling.
- The ability to disable POP access or IMAP access for a specific email account. ( Some customers sometimes configure themselves email account using POP while other devices are using IMAP. )
- The possibility to see, for each account, a "security log" that will let admins ( or even users ) see the last 10 logins with Full date, Service name ( IMAP, POP, Webmail ), and IP ( partially censored if needed ).
- Expand the "Email filters" actions set. For example, it would be awesome to set a specific Subject prefix for email which matches a set of rules. That can be applied to "Global email filters" or per account "Email Filters".
Replies have been locked on this page!