Update to SpamAssassin 3.4.1
kdean shared this idea 1 year ago
3.4.1 was just released.
- improved automation to help combat spammers that are abusing new top level domains;
- tweaks to the SPF support to block more spoofed emails;
- increased character set normalization to make rules easier to develop and stop spammers from using alternate character sets to bypass tests;
- continued refinement to the native IPv6 support; and
- improved Bayesian classification with better debugging and attachment hashing.